This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Litigation Strategies for Intellectual Property Cases provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for handling IP disputes. Featuring partners and shareholders from law firms across the nation, these experts guide the reader through the different stages of the ligation process and the key considerations for each stage. These top lawyers discuss the impact of recent developments in IP law, the importance of getting to know a client's business, and the process of implementing new strategies to better meet client expectations. From managing discovery to hiring experts, these authors offer tips on the various steps involved in developing legal arguments and presenting a case. Additionally, these leaders reveal their advice on the benefits of resolving IP disputes with ADR and the challenges that arise when a case involves international parties or claims. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-evolving area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Alan Behr, Partner and Head of the Electronic Entertainment Group and the Fashion and Luxury Goods Practice, Alston & Bird LLP - "Staying On Top of IP Litigation Trends: Savvy Solutions for Today's Attorneys and Clients"
2. Erik Kahn, Partner and Chair of Global Intellectual Property Practice, and Joseph Richetti, Partner in Intellectual Property Practice, Bryan Cave LLP - "Recent Decisions in IP Law: An Analysis of Trends and Strategic Considerations"
3. David A. Makman, Shareholder, The Law Offices of David A. Makman - "Adapting Your IP Strategies to Today's Litigation Environment"
4. Philip D. Segrest Jr., Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP - "How Recent Cases Affect Venue, Pleading, and Damages in IP Litigation"
5. Marc Lorelli, Shareholder, Brooks Kushman PC - "New Challenges for Today's Lawyers in Litigating Patent Cases"
6. Anthony J. Fitzpatrick, Partner and Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property Litigation Group, Duane Morris LLP - "Winning Patent Cases in a Challenging Legal Environment"
7. Bill Richardson, Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP - "Meeting Challenges in Pharmaceutical Patent Cases and Other Types of IP Litigation"
8. Maurice Ross, Partner, Barton Barton & Plotkin LLP - "Facing New Realities in IP Litigation and Managing Client Expectations"
9. Robert Harkins, Partner, Sedgwick LLP - "Shifting Sands: New Developments, Trends and Strategies in IP Litigation"
Appendix A: eBay Inc. v. MercExchange, L.L.C.
Appendix B: Quanta Computer, Inc. v. LG Electronics, Inc.
Appendix C: KSR International Co. v. Teleflex Inc.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Revised edition. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314277579
Book Description West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314277579
Book Description West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110314277579
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. revised edition edition. 244 pages. 8.40x5.50x0.70 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0314277579
Book Description West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Revised edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314277579n