Representing Plaintiffs in Personal Injury Cases provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on key strategies for representing and advising plaintiffs in personal injury disputes. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the country, these authors guide the reader through the process of bringing a successful complaint, including utilizing experts, considering venue options, and presenting compelling evidence to the jury. These top lawyers offer advice on handling the discovery process, preparing witnesses for trial, and most importantly, proving negligence. From researching the complaint to managing expenses, these leaders stress the importance of creating open lines of communication with clients. This book also discusses the role of alternative dispute resolution in personal injury cases. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-evolving field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Eric V. Traut, Partner, The Traut Firm - "Out-Strategizing the Defense in a Personal Injury Lawsuit: Key Pointers"
2. Jeffrey M. Kimmel, Partner, Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro LLP - "Analyzing the Defendant's Motivation in Personal Injury Cases"
3. Chris Faiella, Managing Member, Tatlow, Gump, Faiella & Wheelan LLC - "Knowing Your Client and Your Case: The Foundation of a Successful Case Strategy for Personal Injury Lawyers"
4. Corey B. Trotz, Senior Partner, Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz PLC - "Important Pointers for Today's Plaintiff's Attorneys in Presenting and Winning Cases"
5. Joseph D. Cronin, Owner, Cronin Law Firm LLC - "Being Prepared and Passionate: A Winning Strategy for Plaintiff's Lawyers in Personal Injury Litigation"
Appendix A: Expedited Trial Consent Order
Appendix B: Wage/Income/Profit Loss
Appendix C: Drugs and Appliances
Appendix D: Hospitalization
Appendix E: Initial Intake Form
Appendix F: Memorandum
Appendix G: Other Expenses
Appendix H: Pain Questionnaire
Appendix I: Client Interview Form
Appendix J: Medical Authorization
Appendix K: Form Spoliation Letter
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX031427801X