This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Defending Against Insurance Fraud Claims provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for aiding insurers in handling fraudulent claims. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, these experts offer strategies for establishing and implementing successful research and investigative techniques, as well as assisting insurers in preventing fraud in the future. These top lawyers provide advice for consulting experts in the field, preparing for and conducting an examination under oath, and effectively collecting and presenting key evidence. From identifying helpful resources to requesting appropriate information, these authors discuss the increasing importance of using technology and social media in the initial research process and how it can ultimately affect the outcome of a case. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-evolving area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Michael G. Gee, Partner, Porteous Hainkel and Johnson LLP, "Working with Your Client to Achieve a Successful Outcome in an Insurance Fraud Case"
2. Joseph L. Cowan II, Member, Haskell Slaughter Young & Rediker LLC, "Using Social Media Sites to Research and Uncover Insurance Fraud"
3. Parks T. Chastain, Member, Brewer Krause Brooks Chastain & Burrow PLLC, "Insurance Fraud: Prevention, Investigation, and Defense"
4. Gregory D. Miller, Shareholder, Podvey Meanor Catenacci Hildner Cocoziello & Chattman PC, "Recent Trends and Considerations in Litigating Fraudulent Claims"
5. Charles E. Griffin, Member, Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada PLLC, "Strategies for Using Social Media in the Fight Against Fraudulent Insurance Claims"
6. Todd B. Narvol, Partner, and Monica E. O'Neill, Managing Partner, Philadelphia Office, Thomas Thomas & Hafer LLP, "Investigative Techniques for Claims in Which Fraud is Reasonably Suspected"
7. Jonathan M. Kuller, Partner, Goldberg Segalla LLP, "Investigating Fraudulent Insurance Claims and Effectively Presenting Your Evidence"
8. Gary R. Reinhardt, Partner, Kalbaugh Pfund & Messersmith PC, "Researching and Investigating Insurance Claims: Key Strategies to Prevent Fraud"
9. Lance S. Grady, Shareholder, Grady Hayes & Neary LLC, "The Value of Knowing the Claimant in Insurance Fraud Matters"
10. Michael E. Jacobs, Member, McGowan & Jacobs LLC, "Insurance Fraud Investigation Strategies for Attorneys and Clients"
11. James W. Hailey III, Partner, Deutsch Kerrigan & Stiles LLP, "First Party Fraud Claim Management: Getting To, Through, and Beyond the EOU"
12. Thomas D. Martin, Partner, Swift Currie McGhee & Hiers LLP, "Why We Fight (and How)"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX031428009X
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 312 pages. 8.40x5.40x0.80 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 031428009X
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11031428009X
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M031428009X