This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Strategies for Criminal Tax Cases provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for defending clients accused of criminal tax violations. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, this book guides the reader through identifying the legal needs of clients, constructing a successful defense strategy, and gathering key evidence. From disclosure policies to cases involving the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act, these experts discuss the current state of tax enforcement, and offer strategies for successfully handling accusations of tax crime. Additionally, these top lawyers offer advice for working with the IRS, managing client expectations, and preparing for sentencing. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to criminal tax defense.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Ross O. Silverman, Partner, Chair of Chicago Litigation Department, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP - "Procedural, Substantive, and Evidentiary Issues That Should Inform Your Strategies at Every Stage of a Criminal Tax Matter"
2. Lisa M. Noller, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP - "Strategically Responding to a Government Investigation"
3. Charles P. Rettig, Principal, Hochman Salkin Rettig Toscher & Perez PC - "Voluntary Disclosure of Previous Tax Indiscretions"
4. Brian E. Andreoli, Partner, Squire Sanders & Dempsey (US) LLP - "Defending Clients with Foreign Bank Accounts and Other Issues in Today's Tax Law Cases"
5. Todd Welty,Partner, SNR Denton US LLP - "Strategies for Managing Parallel Proceedings With Fifth Amendment Implications"
6. Caroline D. Ciraolo, Partner, Rosenberg Martin Greenberg LLP - "Criminal Tax Cases: A Primer"
Appendix: Title 9, Chapter 9-28.000
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want