This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Business Due Diligence Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for performing effective due diligence during M&A deals. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, these experts guide the reader through the complexities of due diligence in today's legal environment. These top lawyers discuss the importance of assembling due diligence teams, working with clients to set appropriate goals, and scrutinizing a business while complying with rules regarding confidentiality and privacy. Additionally, these experts analyze technological developments affecting due diligence, including the use of virtual data rooms. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to navigating this rapidly-changing area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Mark H. Davis, Partner, Gordon & Rees LLP - "Adding Value While Minimizing Risk in the M&A Due Diligence Process"
2. Robert D. Reif, Member and Co-Chair, Corporate Services Practice Steering Committee, Epstein Becker & Green PC - "Due Diligence Considerations in Health Care Industry Transactions"
3. Francis J. Aquila, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP - "A Look at Due Diligence"
4. Robert A. Profusek and Andrew M. Levine, Partners, Jones Day -"Revisiting the Legal Due Diligence Paradigm"
5. Stuart Johnson, Managing Partner, Atlanta, and Chair, Private Equity Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP - "The Due Diligence Process: Past, Present, and Future"
6. John E. Barnes, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP - "Due Diligence: The Current Trends, Risks, and Challenges"
Appendix A: Practice Due Diligence Checklist
Appendix B: Intellectual Property Due Diligence Checklist
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want