Managing Employee Relations provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on the role of human resources in developing and maintaining a positive, productive workforce. Featuring executives from some of the top companies in the nation, this book guides the reader through key concerns for today's human resources professionals, including navigating cultural and generational differences, helping employees through organizational transformation, and aligning the HR strategy with the corporate vision. From facilitating talent development opportunities to maintaining a healthy work life balance, these top executives demonstrate how to address common employee concerns while maintaining positive morale and driving a high-performance culture. Additionally, these authors identify some of the biggest mistakes to avoid, how to overcome key challenges, and the most important skills to develop for effective employee relations management. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the leading minds of today as these top HR executives offer their thoughts on establishing a culture of trust and creating a highly engaged workforce.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Ed Rodriguez, VP, Field Human Resources, Ventura Foods "Leveraging Ventura's Edge: Five Steps to Building Positive Employee Relations"
2. Bill Streitberger, VP, Human Resources, Red Robin International "Employee Relations Management in a Diverse Organization"
3. Jennie Fotovich, VP, Human Resources, Roche Bros. Supermarkets "Respect, Communication, Workforce Development: A Proven Model"
4. Trina Maynes, SVP, Human Resources, Nickelodeon, a Viacom company "Partnering with Leadership to Manage Employee Morale and Productivity in a Global, Complex, and Innovative Cultural Environment"
5. Keith A. Chrzanowski, SVP, Global Human Resources, Given Imaging "Maximizing Employee Engagement from Point of Hire"
6. Brenda Rogers, VP, Human Resources, Roku Inc. "Strategic Business Drivers for High-Performing People Practices"
7. Barry Hartunian, Chief Talent Officer and VP, Human Resources, Communispace "Effective Global HR and Business Leadership"
8. Greg Kayata, VP, Total Rewards, Covidien "Navigating Employee Relations Issues During Organizational Transformation"
9. Lyle Mark Daugherty, VP, Human Resources, Ancra Group Companies "Driving Company Goals Through a Focused Employee Relations Strategy"
10. Melissa Dunn, Global Director, Human Resources, Thermo Fisher Scientific "Managing Generational and Cultural Employee Relationships"
11. Kelley Berlin, SVP, Human Resources, SymphonyIRI Group "Tailoring the Right Employee Engagement Strategy for Your Organization"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want