This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Complying with the Occupational Safety and Health Act provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on key tips for helping clients avoid, address, or appeal OSHA violations. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts guide the reader through the process of properly training employees, keeping adequate records, and handling investigations if they arise. These top lawyers offer specific advice on working with compliance officers, conducting audits, and staying informed about OSHA developments. From implementing proper safety programs to understanding key requirements, these experts discuss the importance of educating clients on eliminating workplace hazards and the significance of OSHA-related penalties for non-compliance. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this predominant field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Donna C. Kelly, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP-"What Clients Need to Know When Dealing With OSHA"
2. Gregory Lodge, Partner, Employment Law Group, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP-"Assisting Clients Through the Compliance and Investigatory Processes Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act"
3. Jonathan L. Snare, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP-"Assisting Clients Occupational Safety and Health Act Compliance Efforts, Investigations, and Contests"
4. Baruch A. Fellner, Partner, Head of Occupation Safety and Health Practice, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher-"OSHA Compliance Challenges: What Employers And Attorneys Need To Know"
5. Eric J. Conn, Head of the OSHA Practice Group, Epstein Becker & Green PC-"Defending Clients Against the Occupational Safety and Health Administrations' Increasingly Severe Enforcement Practices"
6. Celeste R. Yeager, Partner, Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP-"Counseling Employers Throughout the OSHA Investigation Process to Provide the Best Possible Opportunity to Avoid and Appeal Citations"
Appendix A: Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
Appendix B: Petition for Finding of Parentage, Custody, Child Support, and Other Relief
Appendix C: Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney for Health Care
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2012. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0314287116