This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Mergers and Acquisitions Law features top lawyer's insights on trends and key strategies in M&A law. The text highlights the major milestones over the past year and provides perspective on leadership for the year ahead. You'll also receive wisdom from partners of the nation's leading law firms as they discuss recent changes in laws, decisions, and policies that have affected the practice of mergers and acquisitions law, as well as decisions that will impact the future of this ever-changing area of law.
1. Robert A. Profusek, Jones Day, and Andrew M. Levine, Jones Day - "Confidence, Risk, and Reason for Optimism: a Look Ahead at Mergers and Acquisitions in 2013"
2. Wilson S. Neely, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP - "Representing M&A Transactions in the Current Economic Environment"
3. Irwin A. Kishner, Herrick Feinstein LLP - "Market Trends, Legal Developments, and Their Effect on M&A Documentation"
4. Douglas J. Leary, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP - "M&A Landscape in 2013: Wither the Bottom?"
5. Jack P. Jackson, Herrick Feinstein LLP - "Issues and Trends Affecting Current and Future M&A Deals"
6. Adam S. Zarren, Saul Ewing LLP - "The Effects of a Transitional Year on M&A Transaction Strategies"
7. Robert C. Knuepfer Jr., Baker & Mckenzie LLP - "Overcoming New Challenges in the M&A Realm"
8. Evan L. Greebel, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP - "The Evolving Roles and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors and Financial Advisors in Change of Control Transactions"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want