Child Custody Litigation and Settlements provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on developing and focusing trial strategies with the child's best interests in mind. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts guide the reader through creating successful co-parenting arrangements and managing client expectations regarding the trial process. These top lawyers highlight best practices for addressing paternity issues, understanding the essential parts of the fee agreement, and helping clients advocate for themselves in court. From analyzing the impact of recent trends on trial preparation to outlining the available methods of ADR, these experts offer advice for navigating the top challenges surrounding child custody cases. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this challenging legal field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. William L. Geary, Owner, Law Offices of William L. Geary Co. LPA - "The Influence of Current Trends in Child Custody on Custody Trial Preparation"
2. James W. Evans, Attorney, Evans Family Law Group - "Creating Successful Child Custody Arrangements: Grooming Clients for Court, Setting Appropriate Client Expectations, and Entering into Alternative Dispute Resolution"
3. Faye Riva Cohen, Owner, Law Office of Faye Riva Cohen PC - "Custody Cases: Fighting for the Best Interest of the Child"
4. Tracey L. Rosswurm, Owner, The Law Office of Tracey L. Rosswurm LLC - "The Intricacies of the Attorney-Client Relationship And Their Roles During Representation"
5. Gloria Mitchell, Owner, Mitchell Law Group - "Working in the Children's Best Interests in Custody Cases"
6. Andrew A. Zashin, Partner, Zashin & Rich Co. LPA - "Teaching Clients to be Their Own Advocates in Child Custody Cases"
7. Gavin K. Doi, Partner, Doi/Luke, Attorneys at Law LLLC - "Working with Your Client Toward a Successful Child Custody Case"
8. Anne Lamkin Durward, Shareholder, Massey Stotser & Nichols PC - "Child Custody: Modern Trends and Observations"
9. John F. Barnicle, Partner, Moncure & Barnicle - "Making Effective Use of the Best Interest Test in Family Law Litigation"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0314291202