This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Elder Law Client Strategies in New York provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for counseling elderly clients on matters related to lifetime planning, traditional estate planning, and post mortem planning. But, because clients often have to deal with governmental benefit programs like Medicaid, these authors also guide the elder law attorney to be prepared to litigate in administrative and judicial forums. Featuring experienced elder law partners from across the state, this book discusses the recent trends, case law, and practice strategies impacting elder law in New York during a time of rapidly changing government regulations. Whether the issue involves the essential elements for estate planning, preparing and paying for long-term care, or the protection from physical or financial elder abuse, these top lawyers examine how to implement the right strategy for best representing your clients. Additionally, these lawyers reveal how to deal effectively with complications that can occur, including contentious family situations, working with incapacitated elders, and clients with complex financial holdings and directives. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this rapidly expanding area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. David A. Cutner, Lamson & Cutner PC -"Planning and Paying for Long-Term Care"
2. René H. Reixach, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP - "Meeting the Challenges of a New Estate Planning/Elder Care Environment"
3. Ira Kleiman, Brief Carmen & Kleiman LLP - "Serving Elder Law Clients Effectively"
4. John R. Bedosky, Hinman Howard & Kattell LLP - "Current and Future Outlook on Elder Care Law Issues"
5. James McGlynn, The Law Office of James A. McGlynn LLC - "Customizing Client Strategies in Elder Law"
6. Salvatore M. Di Costanzo, McMillan Constabile Maker & Perone LLP - "To Properly Advise Your Clients, You Need a Bucket List"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson Reuters, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M031429287X