Examine the latest trends and case law in the enforcement, prosecution, and defense of cases involving drug crimes, and reflect on how the author-experts in Defense Strategies for Drug Crimes apply the latest defense strategies and best practices for litigating these violations.
Featuring some of the nation's leading criminal defense experts, Defense Strategies for Drug Crimes reviews recent trends in drug enforcement, changes in the law (especially with regard to THC and measurement of its metabolites), and the collateral consequences that confront many charged with a drug-related offense. The authors closely examine how law enforcement methods for investigating drug and DUI-drug cases have changed, particularly the role of forensics in the prosecution of these charges, and outline the latest defense strategies to refute the claims and overcome obstacles to preparing an affirmative legal defense.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Andrew J. Proto, Riebling Proto & Sachs LLP "New York State's Shift in Prosecuting and Defending Drug Crimes"
2. Rory B. Driscole, Driscole Howell LLC "A Broad Overview on the Key Components to Defending Drug Cases"
3. Timothy Bussey, The Bussey Law Firm PC "Winning the Best Sentence for a Drug Crime Client and Helping Them Start a New Life"
4. Barbara Agricola McCormick, Alsobrook & McCormick LLC "Caught Red-Handed: a Practical Guide to Help Your Client in Federal Drug Crime Cases"
5. Seth J. Johnson, Crosswhite Crosswhite & Johnson "Strategies for Defending Prescription Pill Cases in North Carolina"
Appendix A: Sample Laboratory Report for Cocaine Possession
Appendix B: Defendant's Request for Discovery
Appendix C: Agreement Concerning Use of Statements
Appendix D: Laboratory Analysis
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want