This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Art and Science of Dermatology is an authoritative, insider s perspective on the various challenges in this field of medicine and the key qualities necessary to become a successful practitioner. Featuring some of the nation s leading dermatologists, this book provides a candid look at the field of dermatology academic, surgical, and clinical and a glimpse into the future of a dynamic practice that requires extreme precision and an eye for aesthetics. As they reveal the secrets to combining the technical aspect of surgery with the artistic aspect of restructuring, these authorities offer practical and adaptable strategies for excellence. From selecting a sub-specialty and staying on top of new research to developing relationships with patients, these doctors articulate the finer points of a profession that revolves around helping patients overcome ailments that are outwardly visible. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great minds of today, as experts offer up their thoughts around the keys to mastering this fine craft focused on learning the language of the skin.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world s most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Stanley J. Miller, M.D., Associate Professor of Dermatology and Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital - "Mohs Surgery"
2. Daniel Berg, M.D., Professor, Medicine/Dermatology, Director of Dermatologic Surgery, University of Washington - "The Art of Dermatology: A Balanced Approach"
3. Marvin J. Rapaport, M.D., Founding Partner, Rapaport Dermatology of Beverly Hills, a Professional Corporation - "The Total Dermatologist: Addressing the Whole Patient"
4. Daniel Mark Siegel, M.D., M.S., Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Director of Dermatologic Surgery and Procedural Dermatology Fellowship, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center - "Developing the "Eye""
5. Marianne Nelson O Donoghue, M.D., Associate Professor of Dermatology, Rush University Medical Center - "Enjoying the Art and Science of Dermatology While Making Patients Better"
6. Alfred D. Hernandez, M.D., Sole Proprietor, Hernandez Dermatology - "The Visual Art of Dermatology"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want