This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
In-depth, timely, and practical coverage of key issues in elder law practice - that's what you'll find in The ElderLaw Portfolio Series. Written by outstanding elder law experts and edited by Harry Margolis, this unique publication is the first place to look for detailed answers to pressing questions concerning Medicaid, long-term care planning, healthcare issues, trusts, powers, and guardianship - every facet of today's elder law practice.
The series includes 15 portfolios to date:
* Practical Aspects of Managing an Elder Law Practice
* Medicaid Eligibility
* Medicaid Trusts: Self-Settled and Spousal-Settled Trusts
* Tax Implications of Transfer of Assets
* Housing Options
* Guardianship: Its Nature and Basic Processes
* Long Term Care Insurance
* Planning for Retirement Benefit Distribution
* Medicaid Trusts: Estate Planning Using Non-Medicaid Disqualifying Self-Settled Trusts
* Rights of Nursing Home Residents
* Nursing Home Litigation
* Veterans' Benefits
* Durable Powers of Attorney
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Supplemented twice annually
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want