When you go to trial, an efficient system of organizational management is crucial. Mauet's system is widely relied upon as the one that provides everything you need to prepare logically and efficiently for any kind of case. In the first trial notebook system to include computerized document forms, Mauet makes it easy to:
* Organize your testimony, exhibits, research - everything you need to try your case
* Choose your own categories to assemble all necessary information
* Summarize the motions and filings you must make - and when to make them
* Develop a trial strategy.
You'll have proven, easy-to-use forms (both paper and electronic) for:
* Reviewing legal elements of claims and defenses
* Jury selection
* Examination of witnesses
* Closing argument and opening statement.
You'll also get the Federal Rules of Evidence, Civil Procedure, and Criminal Procedure - plus Mauet's incomparable strategic advice.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Booklet, forms in tabbed sections, and 3 WordPerfect 5.1 diskette
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want