This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Powerful development and design tools require thorough and authoritative technical advice and documentation. When it comes to Macromedia Dreamweaver, no one is more authoritative than Macromedia’s own development and writing teams. Now their official documentation is available to you in printed book form. As you work, keep this guide by your side for ready access to valuable information on using Dreamweaver. We’ve designed it so that it’s easy to annotate as you progress.
In Developing Extensions for Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, learn how to:
· Create an extension that streamlines site development by providing a new Property inspector, panel, or dialog box to perform tasks Dreamweaver users encounter frequently
· Rearrange the objects in the Insert bar, create new tabs to reorganize the objects, and add new objects
· Change the names of menu items, add new commands to menus, and remove existing commands from menus
· Change browser profiles and create new ones
· Change the way third-party tags (including ASP and JSP tags) appear in the Document window’s Design view
· Customize various Dreamweaver elements, including default documents, page designs, dialog boxes, workspace layouts, and the Code view toolbar
Includes the following books in the Macromedia online documentation:
· Extending Dreamweaver
· Dreamweaver API Reference
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Anne Sandstrom and Bob Berry are members of the staff of the Instructional Media Development team at Macromedia. The Macromedia Instructional Media Development (IMD) team is a group of technical writers, editors, and production engineers who create the technical documentation for all Macromedia products and technologies. Each product has a team of dedicated writers who document the help systems, feature descriptions, and learning paths that Macromedia customers use. Through their years of insider, hands-on product experience, the IMD team is uniquely qualified to bring you these official Macromedia-branded documentation reference guides.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Macromedia Press, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0321395409
Book Description Macromedia Press, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0321395409