Fred and Theresa Holtzclaw bring over 40 years of AP Biology teaching experience to this student manual. Drawing on their rich experience as readers and faculty consultants to the College Board and their participation on the AP Test Development Committee, the Holtzclaws have designed their resource to help your students prepare for the AP Exam.
* Completely revised to match the new 8th edition of Biology by Campbell and Reece.
* New Must Know sections in each chapter focus student attention on major concepts.
* Study tips, information organization ideas and misconception warnings are interwoven throughout.
* New section reviewing the 12 required AP labs.
* Sample practice exams.
* The secret to success on the AP Biology exam is to understand what you must know–and these experienced AP teachers will guide your students toward top scores!
Market Description: Intended for those interested in AP Biology.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Benjamin Cummings, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110321698282
Book Description Benjamin Cummings, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0321698282