Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, Four Volume Set
The definitive reference in orthopedic surgery is back... totally revised and updated to encompass over 1,800 procedures, including 90 that are new to this edition! Dr. S. Terry Canale and 33 other leading authorities from the Campbell Clinic present encyclopedic, in-depth coverage of the field, superbly organized for efficient access. This landmark 4-volume set now includes a CD-ROM containing video clips that demonstrate key surgical procedures.
- Over 1800 operative techniques many of them new to this edition.
- Presents several different approaches for the treatment of each clinical problem―so readers can select the most appropriate procedure for a given patient.
- Demonstrates important concepts and nuances of technique with over 9000 exquisite illustrations.
- 90 new operative techniques (see page 4) CD-ROM with video clips demonstrating 10 surgical procedures. (see page 3 for complete list of video clips included on CD-ROM.
- Offers a brand-new chapter on hip fractures.
- Provides increased coverage of diagnostic imaging.
- Discusses the newest shoulder arthroscopy procedures―including electrothermal capsulorrhaphy, SLAP lesions, repair of peel-back lesions, and adhesive capsulitis release.
- Explores the latest techniques in elbow arthroscopy, including the repair of tennis elbow.
- Delivers all-new information on arthroscopy for wrist dislocations and wrist instability.
- Features expanded discussions of diagnosis, management of complications, and surgical indications/contraindications.
- Revised chapters on tumors, including new diagnostic and surgical techniques.
- New section on bone graft substitutes.
Spanish version of 9th edition also available, ISBN: 84-8174-328-3 With 33 additional contributors
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The definitive reference in orthopedic surgery is back
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.