Rheumatology 2 Volume Set
Tap into all of the latest knowledge and expertise in your field...in print and online! Both a user-friendly printed reference and a fully searchable web site, the 3rd e-dition of this critically acclaimed text gives you two fast ways to find expert solutions to the clinical challenges that arise in your practice.
- Equips you with state-of-the-art, evidence-based guidance to help you offer your patients the best possible outcomes.
- Includes more than 2,665 outstanding illustrations (over 1,600 in full color) that show you exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Features a wealth of video clips demonstrating spinal cord stimulation · caudal epidural and other injection techniques · cervical discography · and other key procedures..
- Offers rapid access to the answers you need via the fully searchable web site.
- Delivers regular updates online, overseen by the authors, to keep you continually apprised of important new clinical developments.
- Lets you download all of the book's illustrations for use in electronic presentations.
- Links references to the corresponding MEDLINE abstracts to simplify further research.
- Includes more evidence-based content throughout.
- Places increased emphasis on orthopedics and non-drug therapy.
- Offers an expanded section on bone disorders.
- Provides additional coverage on the management of pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Presents a stronger focus on how and what to look for during patient assessment, as well as how to evaluate clinical outcomes.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Features increased coverage of evidence-based practice, non-drug therapy, bone disorders, management of pediatric and
"This is an edition every rheumatologist and medical library should own, and it will appeal to others in rehabilitation, orthopedics, and many other specialties as well . . . Rheumatology covers all the bases and is the single text one should own if there is a limit on shelf space and budget." JAMA March 3, 2004 (Vol. 291, No. 9)
"Rheumatology is a remarkable accomplishment, notable for its comprehensiveness as well as its wisdom...All in all, a book for all reasons."―JAMA
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.