Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy Workbook and Laboratory, Vol. 1
These companion volumes to the Bontrager Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy feature situation-based questions on positioning and anatomy with illustrations. Also included are film critique questions, laboratory activities and self-evaluation tests. Chapter competencies are formatted as a set of tasks that the student should be able to perform after working through the chapter. The Bontrager workbooks are a vital part of the total teaching and learning package to support this textbook.
- A wide variety of exercises complement the textbook, including questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and evaluation.
- Situational questions, consisting of clinical scenarios with related questions, require students to think through and apply positioning information to specific clinical examples.
- Film critique questions, related to improperly positioned radiographs printed in the book, prepare students to evaluate the quality of radiographs taken in the clinical setting.
- Self-tests at the ends of chapters each consist of about 35 multiple-choice, labeling, short answer, and true-or-false questions.
- Laboratory exercises provide opportunities for hands-on experience, requiring students to perform radiographs using phantoms, evaluate the images, and practice positioning with fellow students.
- More critique and pathology questions have been added to encourage more critical thinking.
- Digital imaging chapter corresponds with the new chapter in the text.
- Additional digital imaging questions have been incorporated into positioning chapters as appropriate.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R)
John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.