Designed to accompany Potter's Fundamentals of Nursing, 6th edition, this handy Clinical Companion to the textbook provides beginning nursing students with all the facts and figures they need to know for their early clinical experiences.
· Small, portable size is easy to carry to class and clinicals.
· Content presented in tabular, list, and outline format.
· Basic assessment by body system allows for ease in locating specific information.
· Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
· English-to-Spanish Translation Guide included in appendix.
· Tips for Communicating with Older Adults assists students caring for this growing population.
· Expanded infection control chapter.
· Look-Alike and Sound-Alike medications are included on the inside back cover.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mosby. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0323032176 Ships promptly. Bookseller Inventory # Z0323032176ZN
Book Description Mosby, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. May have light shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # 170908023
Book Description Mosby, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 6. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0323032176
Book Description Mosby, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110323032176