Mosby's Comprehensive Refresher & Review for the EMT Intermediate and Paramedic on DVD, 1e
This DVD provides a comprehensive review of material covered in the EMT-I and Paramedic national standard curricula. It features more than 1,650 review questions with detailed rationales for answers, plus a comprehensive practice exam. Many of the items are linked to over 550 related full-color illustrations, and the DVD contains more than 50 video presentations for student review. Users have the option of whether or not to include paramedic level questions in their review and may also select how many questions to include in each chapter exam.
- Features more than 1,650 multiple-choice review items―with answers and rationales―to practice for the written portion of the EMT-I or paramedic certification exam.
- Gives users the option of whether or not to include paramedic level questions in their review. Choosing Paramedic level provides access to the complete testing database; choosing Intermediate level provides access to only those items that pertain to Intermediate certification.
- Features Tutorial and Testing Modes. The tutorial portion of the DVD gives users a place to study, take practice exams, and review multimedia. The testing portion simulates the National Registry written examination to help students prepare for their exam and refresh their memory on skills and content.
- A flexible, intuitive interface makes it easy for users to customize their test by selecting questions from the entire database or selecting questions just from the chapters they need to review.
- Contains interactive multimedia in the tutorial mode―users can view video presentations or view illustrations relevant to the particular content chapter.
- Rationales for the correct answer are included for every question to help students understand and retain important information.
- A Comprehensive Practice Exam helps prepare students for the National Registry Exam.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.