This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Based on Weir & Abrahams' Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 3rd Edition, this CD-ROM presents all of the anatomical structures of the normal, healthy human body as seen via the full range of modern imaging techniques. The content is completely revised and updated to reflect the state of the art in CT, MR, ultrasound, and color Doppler imaging.
· Presents hundreds of images of unsurpassed clarity.
· Depicts each anatomical structure via a variety of images representing different views and modalities.
· Offers comprehensive labeling, which can also be turned off to facilitate self testing.
· Focuses on normal anatomy only, teaching users to recognize the radiologic appearance of healthy structures.
· Delivers all of the still images found in the 3rd Edition text.
· Offers timed labeling exercises for realistic exam preparation.
· Includes new video clips that demonstrate ultrasound and color Doppler ultrasound · MR angiography · CT "virtual reality" imaging and "fly-through" techniques · and more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jamie Weir, MB, BS, FRCP(Ed), FRCR, Clinical Professor of Radiology, Aberdeen Royal Hospitals NHS Trust, Aberdeen, UK; and Peter H. Abrahams, MB BS, FRCS (Ed), FRCR, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Kigezi International School of Medicine, St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge, Examiner Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, Family Practitioner, London, UKReview:
"The Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy is amazing...Each anatomical area and functional system is displayed with the full range of modern imaging techniques...The software includes hundreds of detailed images and videos and is an extremely useful data bank of normal anatomy...The software is user-friendly, and the quality of images is excellent. Highly recommended." ―NEJM review of last edition.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mosby, 2005. CD-ROM. Condition: Good. 3. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 032303411X