Online ECG Companion for ECGs Made Easy (Access Code), 3e
Designed as a companion to Aehlert's ECGs Made Easy, 3rd Edition, this state-of-the-art online supplement serves students and clinicians. The Online ECG Companion is loaded with learning activities and interactive exercises. Includes features like the ECG Analyst that offers a live action calculator ruler that users will love. Video presentations, full-color illustrations, and animations bring difficult concepts to life. Plus, clinically relevant information provides insight into certain concepts.
- Serves as an excellent online supplement to ECGs Made Easy Text & Pocket Reference Package, 3rd Edition. Instructors can use this course in conjunction with the book, offering material and testing online with interactive discussion boards.
- Users benefit from valuable study tools including interactive review exercises, learning activities, graphics, and self-testing questions.
- Clinical modules include a Scenario Challenge - a case study in which users are presented with a patient's vital signs and an ECG strip (that can be evaluated with the ECG Analyst cardiac ruler) and then challenged to answer a series of thought-provoking questions.
- A Comprehensive Review features 50 rhythm strips (both static and dynamic) to be identified, with remedial content available if the user experiences difficulty.
- A comprehensive post-test contains 100 multiple choice questions; many feature rhythm strips as part of the question. Scores will be automatically calculated and tabulated in the online, instructor gradebook.
- A separate online test bank for instructors with over 500 questions allows instructors to give tests online and have students' grades automatically calculated and put into the instructor's online gradebook.
- Delivered using the Evolve Learning System (also available in WebCT and Blackboard versions), this course includes all the features of a course management system such as announcements, online testing, discussion boards and more!
- All content has been updated to reflect changes in ECGs Made Easy, 3rd Edition.
- A new and improved ECG Analyst cardiac ruler allows for more accurate measurements of rhythm strips. Users can easily move the ruler around the strip to determine heart rate and other important information.
- Improved graphic appearance makes this online supplement even more attractive.
- Completely rewritten course orientation provides a more detailed overview of the course and how to achieve the best results from it.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An interactive, state-of-the-art online ECG supplement
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.