Pathophysiology Online for Understanding Pathophysiology (Access Code), 4e
Information in varied formats facilitates learning. This philosophy is embodied in Pathophysiology Online. It provides accessible easy to understand information about such complex subjects as immunology or the endocrine system. It is not just a multimedia learning aid for students providing engaging activities like case studies and critical thinking questions. It is also a valuable teaching aid for faculty, to help them deliver difficult information more effectively with features like online testing and open discussion boards.
- Hundreds of engaging activities and exercises to challenge you to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology while making learning entertaining.
- Over 80 specially-created, narrated animations to help you visualize some of the most challenging pathophysiologic processes.
- Accessible, easy-to-understand additional explanations and exercises for complex topics such as genetics and immunology to help you master this important content.
- Over 750 high-quality images to illustrate difficult concepts and key clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.
- Case studies throughout to help you develop critical thinking skills and apply what you've learned to real-world situations.
- Pre-tests for every major body system to help you test your knowledge of normal structure and function before alterations in function are introduced. And if you have trouble, review resources are right there to help you prepare.
- Immediate feedback on all activities and assessments throughout, reinforcing learning and encouraging subject mastery.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect responses to help you not only know when an answer was correct or incorrect, but why.
- Structured discussion topics with thought-provoking questions that you can discuss with other students.
- A built-in glossary to provide quick, easy access to definitions of new and unfamiliar terms.
- Further exploration sections provide carefully reviewed resources for core topics so you can focus on learning new information, not searching for it.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.