Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 2e
Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, by Dr. June K. Robinson et al., will help you put the latest medical and cosmetic surgical procedures to work in your practice. Taking a surgeon’s eye view, it discusses and illustrates new procedures such as botulinum toxin treatments and tumescent facelifts so you can provide your patients with the most effective, cutting-edge care. Videos online and on an accompanying DVD show you how to perform these in-depth surgical procedures in detail.
- Improve surgical outcomes and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Visualize every technique and concept with more than 1,000 full-color photographs and state-of-the-art drawings.
- Stay on the cutting edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of tumescent vertical vector facelifts, blepharoplasty, composite grafts, Botox treatments, soft tissue augmentation, management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma, and more.
- Master the newest surgical techniques including botulinum toxin treatments, blepharoplasty, tumescent facelifts, soft tissue augmentation, composite grafts and the management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma.
- See how to proceed with surgical videos shot from the surgeons’ eye view with over 120 video clips, total running time 10 hours.
- Access the full text, illustrations, and videos online, plus BONUS images showing alternative techniques or additional therapies, at www.expertconsult.com.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An interactive approach depicts the art and practice of dermatologic surgery
About the Author
MD, MS (Management and Policy)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.