Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 8e (Lewis, Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of C)
- Disorders section covers commonly encountered medical-surgical conditions in a consistent, clinically relevant presentation that includes:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Diagnostic Studies
- Collaborative Care (including Drug Therapy, where relevant)
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Diagnoses (using the most current NANDA terminology)
- Nursing Interventions
- Patient and Caregiver Teaching
- Treatments and Procedures section provides need-to-know information on common medical-surgical treatments and procedures.
- Reference Appendix features key reference information commonly used in nursing practice, including laboratory values, commonly used formulas, and Spanish translations of key phrases.
- Patient teaching content is highlighted with a special icon, identifying information that patients and caregivers need to know about the care of various conditions.
- Cross-references to Lewis: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 8th Edition make it easy to locate more in-depth information.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.