Pocket Guide to Sonography - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1e
- Convenient pocket-size format is easy to carry in lab coat pocket and organized with tabs to facilitate finding information quickly.
- Carefully chosen information provides just what the sonographer needs to scan competently ― allowing the sonographer to gather all information the physician needs to make a diagnosis.
- All routine exams are presented for ob/gyn, abdominal, and superficial structures, plus some of the less commonly performed exams for which even experienced sonographers may need help.
- Leads the sonographer from the patient's symptoms to the appropriate scanning protocol, rather than assuming a given diagnosis and providing a scanning protocol to confirm the diagnosis.
- The Next Step provides more detailed scanning information, alerting the sonographer to other scanning that should be done based on the initial findings.
- Line drawings show relevant ultrasound images, providing example of anatomy that should be visualized on the scan.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.