Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card): The Complete Study Guide and Career Planner
- Content review in outline format includes the five major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, helping you concentrate on the most important information.
- Thorough coverage of digital and computed radiography reflects the increased emphasis of these topics on the Registry exam.
- Review questions with answers let you practice AART exam-style questions, helping you assess your preparedness and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Mock exams in the book and on CD let you test your knowledge and practice with the Registry exam format.
- CD allows practice in tutorial mode ― with feedback after you answer each question ― or in exam mode, with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Study tools on CD include:.
- Electronic flashcards with formulas, key terms, and important topics
- Bookmarking of questions for later study
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- Test tips for difficult questions
- Test scores are saved and dated
- Career preparation advice covers continuing education requirements, career advancement, and basic financial planning ― such as negotiating salary and benefits.
- Expanded coverage of digital imaging and ethical standards reflects the increased emphasis of these topics on the Registry exam.
- Situational Judgment Test questions provide practice with the new type of Registry question requiring you to select the best response in an ethics-related situation.
- 232 new questions have been added to the CD ― for a total of 2,450 questions in the book and CD ― to ensure that you have plenty of practice opportunities.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.