Mosby's Fluids & Electrolytes Memory NoteCards - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card): Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses
Completely portable, this pocket-sized collection of full-color, spiral-bound cards uses humor, cartoons, and mnemonics to help you understand and retain important information about fluids and electrolytes. This fun, colorful, and insightful approach makes these cards a valuable learning and review tool throughout nursing school, as well as a great resource for preparing for the NCLEX® examination.
- UNIQUE! 64 full-color, cartoon mnemonics cover key fluids and electrolytes and acid-base concepts.
- UNIQUE! Colored highlights draw attention to four central topics: Serious Life Threatening Implications in pink; Common Clinical Findings in blue; Important Nursing Implications in yellow; and Patient Teaching information in green.
- Concise What You Need to Know information on the back of each image highlights key information and specific nursing implications.
- Spiral-bound pages made of thick, substantial card stock are durable and portable.
- Color-coded thumb tabs feature a different color for each section for easy referral.
- 15 new cartoons help you master the latest information on fluids and electrolytes.
- New topics include: Homeostasis: A Question of Balance and The Body’s Water: Keeping It Where You Need It.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.