HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination (1 Year), 1e
HESI and Saunders, the most trusted names in NCLEX® exam preparation, are teaming up to bring you the ultimate online review resource! Combining the testing expertise of HESI with the market-leading nursing content of Saunders, HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination provides the most interactive, individualized review available for the NCLEX® exam. This one-of-a-kind test prep tool offers a wealth of illustrations, animations, and audio, plus strategic HESI Live Review videos to help clarify key concepts and keep you motivated to study. Furthermore, a pre-assessment test creates a personalized study calendar that is tailored to your individual review needs and guides you through 10 interactive modules of nursing content, review, and 2,500 NCLEX® exam-style practice questions. With a cost that's a fraction of similar NCLEX® exam prep resources, HESI/Saunders offer the best, most effective review bang for your buck!
- Completely up-to-date content reflects the newest NCLEX-RN® test plan
- A Test-Taking Strategies Overview provides reliable and innovative insights into the NCLEX exam and its various question types
- Ten self-paced review modules are organized by Client Needs, the blueprint of the NCLEX test plan, featuring:
- 50 Lessons that provide a complete review of nursing content
- Quizzes and Self-Check Questions that strengthen your understanding
- Case Studies that help you apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Animations, illustrations, audio, and video that enhance key content by demonstrating skills and procedures
- Strategic HESI Videos simulate an actual HESI Live Review course, with an experienced nursing instructor explaining challenging topics and walking you through difficult questions
- 2,500 high-quality practice questions, including:
- A 75-question Pre-Test that assesses your individual strengths and weaknesses and generates a personalized study calendar
- A 75-question Post-Test that measures your growth from the start of the course
- Ten 100-question Module Exams that evaluate your mastery of core nursing content
- Five 100-question Crossing the Finish Line: Practice Exams that reinforce your readiness for the big test
- A 265-question Comprehensive Exam that makes sure you're completely prepared for the NCLEX exam
- Additional questions and quizzes in the modules
- Rationales and Test-Taking Strategies are provided with every question
- Alternate Item Formats are fully supported, including:
- Multiple Response
- Prioritization/Ordered Response
- Figure/Hot Spot
- Graphic Option
- Exam Reports demonstrate your performance on measures of Content Area, Client Needs category, Integrated Process, Level of Cognitive Ability, and overall score.
- Learning system functionality available for classroom use, including an announcements page, discussion board, online grade book, and more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.