Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
- Complete coverage of radiation therapy provides all introductory content plus the full scope of information on physics, simulation, and treatment planning.
- This popular and well-reviewed text continues to be regarded by many radiation therapy professionals as a strong, comprehensive, and authoritative source.
- Contributions from a broad range of practitioners bring you the expertise of radiation therapists, physicians, nurses, administrators, and educators who are part of cancer management teams.
- Chapters on image guided radiation therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, and CT simulation keep you up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Objectives, bulleted summaries, and spotlights join an already impressive list of pedagogical features including chapter outlines, key terms, review questions with answers, critical thinking questions, and a complete, updated glossary.
- Color inserts show significant procedures and imaging technologies clearly.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.