Computer-Guided Applications for Dental Implants, Bone Grafting, and Reconstructive Surgery (adapted translation) - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
Written by recognized dental implant surgery experts Marco Rinaldi, Scott Ganz, and Angelo Mottola, Computer-Guided Applications for Dental Implants, Bone Grafting, and Reconstructive Surgery is the first text to provide state-of-the-art information on procedures and techniques used in guided dental implant surgery and bone grafting. It begins with the basic principles of guided dental implants including anatomical obstacles, pathologies, and pharmacological management of patients, and then uses a templated, atlas format to discuss clinical case studies. With a companion website includes videos demonstrating surgical procedures, this text makes it easier for the entire surgical team to share in the diagnosis and treatment planning for patients receiving implants.
- Coverage of computer-guided surgery from treatment planning to recovery includes a combination of actual 3-D computed imagery and clinical photos to clearly demonstrate implant surgeries.
- Bone grafting protocols address 3-D evaluation of bone density and the use of bone grafts to augment bone volume prior to dental implant surgery.
- 40 case studies include pre- and post-operative considerations as well as the description of the surgical procedure, using high-quality clinical photos as well as CT and 3-D images to clearly illustrate every guided-implant challenge.
- Over 1,800 full-color images include pre-, intra-, and post-operative photographs, showing pathologies, procedures, and outcomes.
- Expert, authoritative authors provide guidance based upon extensive experience with current techniques as well as the latest technological advances in guided-implant surgery.
- A companion website includes 10 video clips that are linked to selected clinical cases in the text.
- Digital book formats supplement the print book, making this reference easy to access on iPads, tablets, e-readers, and smart phones.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.