Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Imaging Sciences (Retail Access Card)
With thousands of questions, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Imaging Sciences is the fun and engaging way to prepare for course exams, HESI exams, and ultimately the certification exam. Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Imaging Sciences allows you to advance at your own pace ― based on your performance ― through multiple mastery levels for each chapter, concept, or topic. A comprehensive dashboard lets you view your progress and stay motivated.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as students advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system diseases, or complicating conditions to help students strengthen their critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help students learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the certification examination.
- Confidence level indicators allow students to indicate their confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where students might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Students can practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to engage students with different learning styles and reinforce challenging material.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that students and educators can navigate through the program with ease.
- Three mastery levels for each content area allow students to progress from one level to the next based on individual performance.
- Alternate item format questions ― including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot ― provide valuable certification exam preparation.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows each individual to view their personal learning progress with summaries of their strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.