Online Internship for Medical Coding 2015/2016 Edition (Retail Access Card), 1e
- 18 engaging modules cover diverse specialties and simulate the work experience of a multi-specialty medical practice.
- 540 total reports, including 30 reports in each module, progress from easy to more difficult cases.
- Answers and rationales help you understand the reasoning behind a proper coding sequence.
- Trial and practice exams in each module help you track your comprehension and progress.
- Dual coding addresses the transition to ICD-10 by providing coding answers in both ICD-9 and ICD-10.
- Program locking enables you to keep patient information private while away from your desk.
- Building a printable portfolio of results provides examples of your work and demonstrates proficiency to potential employers.
- Updated content includes the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.