The new edition of this market-leading textbook had been updated and revised to embrace current developments in this area of psychology.
Changes to this edition include:
* Updated material in the areas of quasi-experiments and qualitative research,
* Improved design and greater use of diagrams, making the text easier to follow,
* Structured questions that match the developments in A Level and provide superb opportunities for revision,
* Inclusion of answers to in-text questions so students can check their progress as they go along,
* Clearer calculation tables--ideal for those who are not so good with mathematical concepts,
* A comparison between a "good" and "excellent" report, so students can understand what examiners are looking for, and
* Two synopses of qualitative reports.
Above all, this book makes the potentially difficult area of psychology more understandable to its audience.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hugh Coolican, Principal Lecturer in Psychology, Coventry University.Review:
"It is the book to have for this level on stats and research methods."--C Roberts, Totton College, Southampton
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Psychology Press, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0340747609