This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
International Media and Communication: A Dictionary is an indispensable guide to understanding one of the most dynamic and current areas of academic inquiry. Offering comprehensive coverage of the key terms and issues relevant for the study of global media and communication, including trans-national media corporations, multilateral institutions and technological developments, it provides an invaluable resource for students and teachers of media and related subjects. This up-to-date and easy-to-use volume contains over 600 detailed entries, with cross-referencing and directions for further reading.
* Designed for use in university courses
* Accessible and user-friendly
* Contains a chronology and guided reading lists
* Diagrams and charts which provide the reader with easily digestible statistical information and references
* Lively and current examples that support the main concepts and arguments
* Truly global in approach, perspectives and examples
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Daya Kishan Thussu is Professor of International Communication at Goldsmiths College, University of London, and the founder and managing editor of the journal Global Media and Communication.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want