This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Following in the paw prints of the highly successful Cesar’s Way Deck, this set of puppy training reference cards offers the best-selling author’s trademark insight in a format that is easy to read and easy to use. Each flashcard includes a tip from Cesar Millan's book How to Raise the Perfect Dog, a guide that covers information such as how to choose the ideal breed for your family and energy level, which vaccinations to get and when, how to prevent important behavioral issues from developing from day one, how to manage issues that develop in adolescence, and much more.
The tabbed sections include quick-to-read tips for:
1) Which Puppy is Right for You? Evaluating a Puppy's Mother, Evaluating a Puppy's Energy
2) A Timeline of Puppyhood: Neonatal, Transitional, Socialization, and Adolescent Periods
3) Puppycare: How to Hold and Carry Your Puppy, How to Introduce a Puppy to Your Home, Nutrition and Feeding Schedules, When to Vaccinate Your Puppy, and Dealing with Teething
4) Training: Housebreaking Dos and Don'ts, Leash Training, Establishing House Rules, and Exercise and Play
5) Common Misbehaviors and Causes: Chewing, Marking, Nipping, Digging, and Crying
As the host of The Dog Whisperer, Cesar has inspired people all across the country with his accessible methods for training, rehabilitating, and caring for dogs. If pet owners know about these tips before even bringing their puppies home, then they can assume the "pack-leader" position from day one and avoid any behavioral problems down the road.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Cesar Millan is the founder of the Dog Psychology Center, a 43-acre site located in the Santa Clarita Valley in California. Milan is the original host of Dog Whisperer and Cesar 911, and has authored more than five books, including How to Raise the Perfect Dog and Cesar's Way, as well as several instructional DVDs. A native of Culican, Mexico, he lives in Los Angeles with his family.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want