This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
SPARKS FLEW WHEN THEY MET--
BUT DOES GETTING CLOSE MEAN GETTING BURNED?
Earthy, giving, and sensual, Star Lassiter is a woman's woman and a man's dream. As fitness coordinator of a chain of thriving health clubs, she's both successful and independent. Which is why Daran Ajero upsets her balance more than she wants to admit.
Gorgeous, wealthy, and exotic, the Nigerian oil trader both intrigues and excites her. But there's no doubt in her mind that he's as arrogant and sexist as they come. And she's come too far to walk behind any man.
But Daran won't walk away. The cultural divide between Africans and African Americans isn't wide enough to thwart his desire nor his dreams. And despite their differences, he vows to convince Star that they want the same thing out of life: love in each other's arms. . . .
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author:
Now that we all realize how important it is to spend and enjoy time alone, here's a suggested regime every woman should follow at least once a month.
1. At the end of your day: cook a mouth-watering candlelit dinner or have someone else cook it for you, or even go to a quiet restaurant.
2. Once you've eaten and enjoyed dinner go for a twenty minute walk in or near the park, beach or just around your neighborhood.
3. Luxuriate in a nice warm bubble bath and then wrap yourself in night clothing that is soft and comforting to your skin.
4. Curl up in one of the most relaxing rooms in your home with and read all or some of an Indigo Romance, starting with Dark Storm Rising.
5. Laugh, cry, wonder, and remember and falling in and out of love.
6. Drift to sleep.
7. Face the next day knowing that tomorrow, next week or next month there's always another Indigo romance to read.
8. Repeat these steps and you'll find yourself relaxed and in love--with you.
Chinelu Moore has spent much of her life living in both Africa and the United States. Ms. Moore currently lives in rural Delaware with her husband and two sons. Dark Storm Rising is her first novel.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Ballantine Books, 1997. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Reprint. Seller Inventory # DADAX0345422201