This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For more than twenty-five years, the visual brilliance of the Star Wars films has captivated audiences far and wide. From lush words to intricate landscapes, from lavish costumes to amazing creatures, the Star Wars design artists have pioneered the technological revolution, while never surrendering the dazzling sense of wonder.
Filled with stunning examples of beautiful, never-before-seen movie artwork, The Art of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones takes us through an takes us through an incredible gallery of astonishing images. As an added bonus, this volume features the exclusive illustrated screenplay, as well as:
· More than 500 extraordinary illustrations—including sketches, costume designs, set pieces, models, and brilliant full-color paintings
· An in-depth look at the amazing new creatures introduced in Episode II
· Fascinating behind-the-scenes accounts and anecdotes related by the artists themselves
· Magnificent visuals of exotic new planets, exciting new spacecraft, and dramatic new characters such as Jango Fett, Count Dooku, and Jedi Luminara Unduli
· Thrilling movie poster art art created especially for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
Experience the Lucasfilm magic with visuals more striking than ever before, and become one of the first to witness the worlds and the wizardry of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mark Cotta Vaz is a senior writer for Cinefex magazine, as well as the writer for From Star Wars to Indiana Jones: The Best of the Lucasfilm Archives, Industrial Light and Magic: Into the Digital Realm, and Star Wars: Secrets of Shadows of the Empire. A past member of the board of directors for the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco, he has also studied and explored Tibetan Buddhism. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Del Rey, 2002. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110345431251
Book Description Del Rey, 2002. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0345431251
Book Description Del Rey, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0345431251
Book Description LucasBooks, 2002. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0345431251