This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
What to do when the stick turns blue:
1. Take the test again...and again...and again.
2. Try to convince yourself the five tests you have now taken are defective.
3. Accept that you are pregnant...for the second time in your life.
4. Start making plans to tell the father that your one night together is about to deliver a little surprise in nine months.
5. Kiss the man to get him prepared for the news.
6. Realize that kissing the man makes you forget everything you were ever thinking....
7. Take a deep breath and deliver your news.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
#1 NYT bestselling author Susan Mallery writes heartwarming, humorous novels about the relationships that define our lives-family, friendship, romance. She's known for putting nuanced characters in emotional situations that surprise readers to laughter. Beloved by millions, her books have been translated into 28 languages.Susan lives in Washington with her husband, two cats, and a small poodle with delusions of grandeur. Visit her at SusanMallery.com.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Silhouette Special Edition. MASS MARKET PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0373248318 Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z0373248318ZN
Book Description Silhouette, 2007. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0373248318
Book Description Silhouette Special Edition. MASS MARKET PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0373248318 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0110096
Book Description Silhouette Special Edition, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0373248318
Book Description Silhouette, 2007. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0373248318n