This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Illus. in full color. A bear explores a carton on a truck and gets carried away. By the time he has returned, the reader will be exposed to the concepts of "inside, outside, upside down."
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The story is brief and funny. The words are few and easy, and have a happy, catchy rhythm. The pictures are clear and colorful clues to the text. An offspring of the world-famous Beginner Books, this Bright and Early Book is designed for an even lower age group. No matter how young your children are, Bright and Early Books will encourage their interest and delight in reading. After a little help from you, they'll soon be saying, 'I can read it all by myself!'About the Author:
* Stan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia. They didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the Philadelphia College of Art. They liked each other right away, and found out that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.
* During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.
* After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.
* Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the "Berenstain Bears".
* Over 50 children's books later, Stan and Jan still plan all of their books together -- both write the stories, and both write the pictures. They live outside of Philadelphia in the country.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Random House Books for Young Readers, 1968. Library Binding. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0394911423
Book Description Random House Books for Young Readers, 1968. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0394911423
Book Description Random House Books for Young Readers. LIBRARY BINDING. Condition: New. 0394911423 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0138784