This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Offers couples advice on how to survive the special problems of midlife marriage, sharing tips on improving communication, adapting to midlife changes, and rekindling a sexual relationship.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Learn how to:
* Get your partner to meet your needs
* Prioritize your relationship
* Practice the Three Cs: chemistry, commitment, and communication
* Adapt to midlife change
* Beware the four seasons of marriage at midlife
* Rekindle your sexual relationship
* Handle the pressures of exiting children and aging parents"
Steve Brody, Ph.D., and Cathy Brody, M.S., have a thriving counseling practice, working with couples since 1975. Steve Brody is also a contributing psychologist for CBS News, which recently aired a five-part series based on Renew Your Marriage at Midlife.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Perigee Trade, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. 1st Perigee Ed. Seller Inventory # DADAX039952570X
Book Description Perigee Trade, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M039952570X
Book Description Perigee Trade. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 039952570X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0870654