Written by two educational psychologists, this essential aid shows how change can be managed to increase job satisfaction and avoid unnecessary stress and conflict.
* offers practical advice for schools with action plans
* outlines the mechanics and processes in self-appraisal
* analyses the key methods for promoting effective change
* shows ways to monitor, review and evaluate change
* examines a number of strategies including consultation, negotiation, project development and in-service training
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2017. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9780415065498 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 10 working days. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0253208
Book Description Routledge. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Softcover - 272pp - This title is now printed on demand - please allow 2-3 weeks added time for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Bookshop in business since 1992!. Bookseller Inventory # 1963982
Book Description Routledge, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0415065496
Book Description Routledge, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 272 pages. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0415065496
Book Description Routledge, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0415065496n