This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This introductory text provides a comprehensive and detailed introduction to the theory and practice of quality in the context of 20th century management thinking. Intended primarily for students the text will also be of assistance to practising managers.
Key features include:
* a complete introduction to quality
* an in-depth review of the work of the Quality Guru's methods, tools and techniques
* international case studies drawing on public and private sectors
* coverage of features both service and manufacturing industry
* a Tutor Guide of OHP bases
* case studies, summarized key learning points and assignment questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"Prior work on the subject usually ranges from boring academic tomes to laundry lists of ho-to books. This current book avoids falling into this trap. Its rich description of the fields' masters proves its fealty to the academics.." -- R. Subramanian, Grand Valley State University Choice - May 1999
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11041518164X
Book Description Routledge. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 041518164X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.2210012
Book Description Routledge, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M041518164X
Book Description Routledge, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX041518164X