Colloquial Urdu provides a step-by-step course in Urdu as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Urdu in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
· progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
· structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
· an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
· realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
· useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
· additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Urdu will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Urdu.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Paperback: 978-0-415-13540-5 (please note this does not include the audio)
CDs : 978-0-415-28950-4
eBook: 978-0-203-97730-9 (please note this does not include the audio, available to purchase from http://ebookstore.tandf.co.uk/audio_viewbooks.aspx)
MP3s: 978-0-415-47058-2 (available to purchase from http://ebookstore.tandf.co.uk/audio_viewbooks.aspx)
Pack : 978-0-415-44539-9 (paperback and CDs)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want