Modern Land Law offers a lively and thought-provoking account of a subject that remains at the heart of our legal system. Dispelling any apprehension about the subject’s formidability from the outset, this compact textbook provides an absorbing and exact analysis of all the key legal principles relating to land.
Written with students firmly in mind, the principal features of this textbook include:
· a clear introduction to every chapter which frames each topic in its wider context;
· corresponding chapter summaries which help to consolidate learning and encourage reflection;
· the use of tables and diagrams to aid understanding of complicated topics;
· a friendly two-color text design which complements Martin Dixon’s comprehensible and engaging writing;
· a new companion website which supports this textbook for the first time with a fully customizable testbank for lecturers; self-test questions and practice exam-style questions for students as well as podcasts to keep students updated with new cases, important decisions and other newsworthy issues relating to land law.
Updated fully to include discussion of the most recent case law such as Berrisford v Mexfield Housing Association, Halifax v Popeck and Jones v Kernott, Modern Land Law is one of the most current and reliable textbooks available on land law today.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr Martin Dixon is a Reader in the Law of Real Property, Cambridge University and a Fellow of Queens' College, Cambridge. He is visiting Professor of Law at City University, London. He examines and writes extensively on property law and is a member of the editorial team of The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer, the leading property law journal.Review:
"Very enjoyable reading from an author who clearly understands the subject, the aim of the book and the reader’s needs." Meryl Thomas, Professor of Property Law, Birmingham City University
"Very comprehensive yet relatively compact ... well written." Jonathan Clore, Lecturer in Law, BPP Law School
"Modern Land Law gives an excellent overview of the subject." Stephen Davies, Associate Tutor in Law, University of Surrey
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110415690544
Book Description Routledge, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0415690544
Book Description Routledge, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 8th edition. 470 pages. 9.65x6.93x1.10 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0415690544
Book Description Routledge, 2012. Book Condition: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780415690546-1