This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Authored by experienced specialists in dream research, The Dream Dictionary is a guide for anyone who wants to make the journey to improved self-knowledge and an improved life.
Dreams are among the most effective tools for self-discovery, serving as a guide to the inner self, to relationships, to physical health and material success. Now, with this easy-to-use, illuminating handbook, you can learn how to:
· Recognize the wish-fulfillment dream, the prophetic dream, the anxiety dream, and other dream types
· Recall you dreams more clearly and vividly
· Identify you own personal, unique dream symbols
· Learn what is revealed by dreams of specific colors, numbers, animals, and other symbolic groups
· Interpret the messages of your own dreams
· Enrich your life by understanding the meanings of your dreams
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Berkley, 1992. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0425131904
Book Description Berkley Trade, 1991. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0425131904
Book Description Berkley, 1992. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110425131904
Book Description Berkley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0425131904 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0152669