Contains ten pairs of parent-baby animal lace-up cards and ten nylon laces. The cards are designed to support the following instructional goals:
• identify animals and their babies
• describe physical characteristics of animals and their babies
• observe and identify similarities and differences in the appearance of animals
• sort and classify animals
• develop vocabulary For use with Grades PreK-1.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching, 2007. Cards. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0439912199
Book Description Scholastic Teaching Resources, 2007. Cards. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110439912199