* What did Hank Williams, Jr., reveal to Lorianne about his dad?
* How does Tammy Wynette really feel about ex-husband George Jones?
* Did Joe Diffie's relationship with a star's widow break up his marriage?
Nashville's most famous talk-show hosts, Lorianne Crook and Charlie Chase, have the shocking answers--and more--about America's favorite country performers on the air. Now, keeping all the fun and banter of their TV show, they tell their own stories--and those of the singers and songwriters who have exposed their hearts and souls on national television.
From the truth about Dolly Parton's "open marriage" to the whole story behind Kenny Roger's phone sex, Crook and Chase get the stars talking...and telling all. Lorianne Crook and Charlie Chase hold nothing back as they take us behind the cameras into their own lives--their relationship off the air, their longtime marriages, and their next moves, together or apart. Don't miss their often hilarious, always high-spirited comments in an uncensored book that brings us Crook and Chase at their best--and wilder than we've ever seen them before.
Millions of country music fans want to know...
* What was Lorianne Crook's biggest flub on the air?
* What did Charlie Chase say to Tammy Wynette that nearly wrecked the show?
* What's the truth about Garth Brooks's wandering ways?
* Why will Lorianne never forgive herself for what she said live on camera when Dottie West was dying?
* Which famous couple did Crook and Chase help bring together?
Packed with insights, observations, and a candid look at the sex, sin, and charisma of country music stars, Crook & Chase recalls their best shows, their own rise to stardom, and the guests they will never forget.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Nashville's hottest talk-show hosts share the secrets and the scoops on country music's biggest stars.
Lorianne Crook and Charlie Chase have been a team since 1983. From This Week in Country Music to the Crook and Chase series that ran from 1986 through 1993 to their newest TV venture, Crook and Chase have been described as the "dream team" of country music TV. Charlie Chase is married to his high school sweetheart and they have two children. Lorianne Crook married producer Jim Owens in 1985 and has been called "one of the ten most beautiful women on cable television."
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Dell, 1996. Mass Market Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110440223008
Book Description Dell. MASS MARKET PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0440223008 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1941864