This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The only astrology books with up-to-date planet tables--these twelve individualized guides help readers create their own personality profiles.
For more than two decades, the Astroanalysis books have been a pioneer in the astrology market--offering complete, up-to-date planet tables, ascendant (rising) tables, and cusp tables to enable readers to create their own unique self-portraits. There are twelve guides in all--one for each sign of the Zodiac--which provide a more in-depth approach than other "all-in-one" horoscope books.
With the easy-to-use tables, anyone can discover their own special talents, traits, and inborn potential. For all birth dates, a complete self-portrait can be drawn from the 10 planets, together with the rising sign and cusp sign. Each individual guide offers helpful advice on:
* Romance * Compatibility * Career * Family * Children * Friendship * Strengths and weaknesses * Personal development * and much more
Designed for both the beginner or experienced astrologer, Astroanalysis provides the perfect way to kick off the new millennium.
* The only astrology guides that enable readers to create their own self-portrait based on correct planet positions
* A separate book for each Zodiac sign offers a more in-depth, thorough analysis than other guides
* Includes updated planet tables, ascendant (rising) tables, and cusp tables for all birth dates from 1910 through 1999
* Accessible and easy to use--no symbols, no calculations, no complicated data
* Perfect for beginners, as well as experienced astrologers (who rely on the complete, updated tables)
* An excellent companion book to Berkley's annual day-by-day guides, Super Horoscopes and Total Horoscopes
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
American AstroAnalysis Institute has produced many of the nation's most trusted astrology guides. Their popular Astroanalysis books have been selling for 23 consecutive years.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Ace Books. PAPERBACK. Condition: Good. 0441032583 Good condition, cover has some wear, might have some writings. Seller Inventory # SKU1405780